photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

+ COZY NOOKS

 *photograph: Patrick Cline for Lonny

*photograph Helen Pe, image Sköna hem




It's that time of year when I want to go grab a delicious book & sit in a cozy nook and read all day.  I'm always looking for a new great read, what are you reading lately?  I just finished this one, and I'm hearing everyone is reading this one.  And because it's September...here are a few fashion ones I'd love to check out: here, here and this one here.

8 comments:

  1. i love the on sunder the stairs - so unique! I would love to curl up with a giant cup of coffee in any of these spaces though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reading spaces. The second photo...just wow!! Great post, absolutely love your blog. Have a great day!

    http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the openness of these rooms!


    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nooks. I am nearly finished with Gone Girl. I really could not tear myself away from it. The unexpected guest next.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agree! give me a cozy nook, a snuggly blanket, a great book, and some hot coffee and i promise you i'll never leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as I'm sitting here studying I would love to be in one of those nooks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!