photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

our wedding: welcome to bodega bay!

{deliciously organized, gem photo}

{deliciously organized}

I'm so excited to finally start sharing some wedding projects with you all.  I thought I would start with our welcome buckets/baskets that we left for our guests in their hotel rooms or house rentals.  I worked closely with minted.com to create a timeline that would incorporate our invites to be included with all the goodies.  I loved the way they turned out!  The buckets were placed in all the hotel rooms, and the baskets were placed at all the house rentals.  We also put together "party" baskets for the home rentals that included: mustaches, masks, crowns, and any other fun items that we thought they would enjoy while staying at their rentals.

*see our invites here, and rehearsal invites here 

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! My only trip to California we stayed at the Bodega Bay Lodge and I absolutely loved it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @megan~ that is one of our favorite spots! love the lodge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! a great idea to have the schedule printed out for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love these wedding posts! reminds me I still need to mail your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting married in the city in November and have been looking for a unique welcome gift- this is perfect! do you mind sharing where you bought the buckets?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jen- the buckets are from Michaels & the baskets were from there as well- wait for the 40% off coupon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you fill the buckets with?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea and so gorgeous and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @anon i can't quite remember, but i believe the buckets i filled with champagne, water, peanuts/almonds, chocolates, ghiradelli hot chocolate, gum

    i think the baskets had a lot more; everything above and lip balm, and i can't remember the rest. i'll come back and comment if i can think of more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!