photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

our wedding: the ceremony~

After our first look we all piled into a shuttle, took a few more shots, and then made our way to the gardens! The shot below taken on a local pier was particularly scary {I'm sure it was my idea for us to get on it}.  One of the groomsmen sent me this video later...making a comment that it could have been us.


and then a few more of just us on the hill with bodega bay behind us {love this photo below, have it framed in our room!}:


and love the blue sky and yellow flowers in this one...


last one...how cute is my sister carrying my dress back towards the shuttle?  we look like little kids playing dress up ;)


the ceremony:

I am pretty sure I have never been so nervous in my entire life as I was waiting to walk down the aisle. Ever.  I don't even remember taking this picture with my mom, I guess I blacked out..ha! I do remember constantly asking our wedding coordinator when we would be starting.  Other than that, I think the only thing I could repeat was how nervous I was.  

iphone photo


and then we were finally off, walking down the aisle: 


our venue was really tricky when it came to the ceremony.  there was a tiny creek in between our bridal party and the guests, making it a very interesting rehearsal!  



Chris and I decided weeks before that we wanted to write our own vows.  It was such a special moment in our lives reading them to one another, and was actually one of our favorite things about our entire wedding.



If you've been reading for a while, you know Chris and I've known each other since junior high~ and our officiant happen to be someone we both had known since high school, a youth counselor back then, and he was AWESOME.  made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing the entire time.  


wooo hooo


and then we were married!  we exited to this song and it couldn't have been more perfect!


and obviously needed a drink after all that...


details are next!

7 comments:

  1. Love all your photos! You look stunning and everything else looks so special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous! loving these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of you all laughing totally made my day. So much joy. It makes me wish I would have been there to hear what was so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these! I am so in love with your beautiful wedding - keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked gorgeous! I love that your youth pastor who has known you since you were that young officiated! Great to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing! What a beautiful venue! What's the best part though? Seeing how happy you both look. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!