photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

our wedding: bridal party gifts

Our bridal party gifts were beyond fun to coordinate.  We wanted to give them something that they could wear on the wedding day, but also personalize the items to make them a bit special.  For the guys, we got them matching striped socks and a monogrammed skinny tie.



The skinny ties were brought to Jaron Logo in SF for their monograms...


might be the only shot of Chris with his monogram visible: 


And for the ladies I wanted to do a custom piece of jewelry and some type of custom stationary.  One of my favorite jewelry makers in the land is miss padgett hoke, so I knew I had to contact her.  I told her what I wanted and she whipped up these beauties: 


 I loved the way they turned out.


For the girls with asymmetrical dresses, I had bracelets made instead: 


I might need to have Padgett make one for me...


and then I had minted.com make all the girls personalized journals, incorporating our invites (this is a horrible iphone shot I took when they came in the mail~ but you get the idea).  I had one of these made for myself and use it daily. 


again, we had such a fun time pulling all these gifts together for the best bridal party in the world.  


seriously, we couldn't have had a better group of people by our side.



*all images gem photo except the journals

9 comments:

  1. Love your bridesmaid dresses. Who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sarah- thank you- they are by j.crew in sweet papaya- the closest thing i could find to coral. j.crews bright coral is like a light pink, not coral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, all the details are so sweet.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gifts are awesome but what I really love is the photo of you and Chris with the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the AMAZING shout out, you are so sweet to think of me & I couldn't have been happier to make those necklaces & bracelets for you! Keep your eyes peeled for a little goodie that will be drifting along in the mail to you in the next few weeks! Again, it was such a pleasure to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the ideas! The striped socks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wore a bracelet by padgett at my wedding and got a necklace for my mother-in-law to wear! i love her and her jewelry. you're girls looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!