photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

~bach party pics...a little late!

{room decorated by the girls}

{champagne ready to go}

{Lone Eagle Grille Margi}

{view from the beach}

{view from Pier 111 Bar}

{dinner at bite}
{snow on the mountains...but was HOT while we were there- got so lucky!}


{sunset cruise- a little windy!}
I'm heading off to a bachlorette party this weekend and I'm just now realizing I never posted pics from mine back in May.  We had a blast at one of my favorite places in the world...Lake Tahoe!  From dinners out, to paddle boarding on the lake, we took full advantage of this beautiful spot.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!