photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

new planner!


Yes, I realize it's only July 2012 and I've already purchased my 2013 planner...but, my OCD's needed it early.  It's amazing.  All I've ever really wanted in a planner is a large shot of each month where I can easily see trips away, holidays, etc.  And this one does just that with no extra jazz.  It is light & thin and takes up no space in my purse.  I've already started marking in August...find it here.

*pic taken with iphone

9 comments:

  1. This planner looks perfect! Although I love my Erin Condren planner, this one looks so much cheaper and so much lighter (hers are so stinkin heavy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that planner. I love to see the month at a glance also. New profile pic looks great too! All the best, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Love the colors!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your new calendar!

    http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting a new planner... I'm thinking about getting a new Lilly Pulitzer planner soon with the new sticker set by Lifeguard Press.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORE the new planner!

    Allison
    http://utterlyorganised.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great..I've been looking for a simple planner since I always end up making side to do lists anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, that is a cute planner! I'm heading over to look it up. It's never to early to get a new calendar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I love. I'll be picking one of these up for sure! Thanks for sharing your love of planners...I thought I was the only one who thought that far in advance! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!