Things have been crazy lately! We are leaving in a few days to head up to the wedding destination & I still have more to do than you can imagine, but I'm hanging in there. We have been scrambling around day and night doing way too many last minute projects. Anyway, this is all I can manage before we take off, a glimpse into the past few weeks...
a few highlights:
- the blog turned 3 last week! I can't thank you all enough for reading these past 3 years! I am grateful to be a part of this community of people, and for your support
- our friends got a new puppy named viva, and she is to die for
- we celebrated a good friends birthday down at moss beach, one of our fav spots!
- we are crafting into the wee hours of the night, from embossing to dyeing in my sink
- we have been going from "green smoothies" to "large lattes" to keep our energy up
- lastly, I attended a wonderful art launch party for minted.com's new art, go check it out here (they had custom cookies made of the art, amazing)
not sure I will get anything up before we take off...so I hope you all have a wonderful next couple of weeks and I will be sure to report back with all the diy projects I have been doing!
as always, you can follow along @deliciouslyorg for real-time updates on twitter and insta (where all of these pics came from)!
see you all in 2 weeks!