photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

deliciously organized 2011 recap!

Hope you all had a fabulous Holiday weekend!  Since we are quickly approaching 2012, I thought I might put together a little recap of 2011 here on Deliciously Organized...

In January, we moved back from Boston to San Francisco into our new home and was part of The Nest:


In February the floral bench got a makeover for the new apartment with a vintage fabric found in the remnant section of Britex. 

quick shot of Britex-need to go back ASAP for wedding goodies. 

and we made a trip to the beach...

the bedroom started to come together, but still needs a lot of work....

In March, I attended a bridal tour in wine country...



made cupcakes and added very easy to make round labels...

and then made a big batch of rainbow juice...

In April, I made gluten free, sugar free, & vegan mini banana muffins that were surprisingly delicious! 


& some more green juice...

and lastly, a spring salad:

In May, I saved a stained cream blouse with dye:

AND, we booked the garden we are getting married in!  very exciting for us!

In June, I had a wonderful trip to the farmers market...

framed and hung the gifted Boston poster

right before taking off to Lanai for vacay...


&  received some beautiful birthday peonies...

In July, was excited to use new stationery...

and tried making my first floral frog:

made one of my favorite scrubs to date:

and another...



& my little sister came to visit and we made a trip up to Stinson Beach:

In September, we had pretty flowers in the house:

took a trip up to Tahoe...

took a walk in our city during one very hot day:

In October, I made cinnamon oil:
and then used it to make lip scrub: note on the lip scrub-add less sugar and more oil than listed in recipe:

decorated the pumpkin:

and made a favorite go-to meal:

In November, I tried to slow down and incorporate greens back into my diet:



another smoothie

went to Napa:

In December, glitter covered the apartment while making DIY ornaments: 



the tree went up:

and lastly, we celebrated 6 years last week! {picture from last year}

Thank you all for being here with me in 2011! I am very blessed to have such amazing readers! I said this last year, and I'll say it again, it would not be the same without you all!

Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

Happy New Year!!!

13 comments:

  1. I especially love the cream blouse you saved as well as the boston picture you framed - what a great year you've had girl. And your photos are amazing, I wish mine were even close to being that pretty!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post. What a great round-up. Cheers to 2012! xo- Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your photos. They are so pretty and you really inspire me to organize more and more. Your rooms are always so nice, clear, clean and white! :) Hopefully you will be an inspiration to many in the New Year.

    Have a good one!


    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing year! So excited to see what you have coming in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful year ~ Best wishes for great things in 2012!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SUCH a talented photographer! I mean, I always thought that, but seeing everything all rounded up like that it just makes it all the more obvious. Your photos are just so happy and pretty. Love being a reader of your blog, and hope you have a great NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the profusion of pink - esp the blouse transformation - adore :) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of pics! Love the one with the Christmas tree! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had a fabulous 2011! I wish you the best in 2012:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great year! I could spot the Hawaii shot right away (Hawaii rules...I hope you had a great time). I love your blog, wanna live in it. So glad Refinery featured you today so I have a brand new yummy place to visit. Also dig the coffee beans in the makeup cup tip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed seeing everything that you made over the year! I think my favorite would have to be the lavender cookies and the glitter ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pictures! Your blog is so inspiring, and the pictures a beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!