photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

pen to {cute!} paper.

can't get enough of the new stationery I picked up a few weeks ago!
Black & White Stripes (on the back) + Gold + Kelly Green is one of my favorite color combinations (could even be our wedding colors + or - the kelly green.).  Having the cards personalized is nice too...

Writing letters to friends, thank you cards, or sending out a Holiday card has always brought a smile to my face.  There's something about putting pen to paper that I'll always love.

What are your thoughts on writing letters?


p.s. I can't find these cards on the Kate Spade website but they are in stores!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the bright green envelope liner! I love having cute stationary laying around!

    ps- I posted my living room makeover today and would love for you to check it out!

    www.justatouchofgray.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your stationery and i love, love, love the idea of writing notes. after the wedding, i hope to be a much better pen pal!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stripes and kelly green. So bold and fun.
    Trying to teach my kids the value of writing nice notes.... God knows if the art of handwriting will exist for much longer.

    Oksana from www.ordermatters.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Kate Spade stationary! I saw it awhile ago and I thought it was darling. Personally, I love writing letters! It's so personal, and yes you could say even more on the phone than you can in just one letter but I love it just the same. While I'm away at school my grandparents and I remain constant pen pals and it's honestly one of my favorite things that reminds me of home. There's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a snail mail fanatic. I currently have about a dozen random pen pals throughout the world that I met through my blog. Hand writing notes and letters makes my heart swell. It's my happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just used those colors for my wedding! We loved it! You can see our slide show.

    http://www.jarradlister.com/previews/berrywedding

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous. Also love a good gold pen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pen is that? I love it and would love to know where you got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!