photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

babycakes


I was just in NYC and regretfully missed out on this amazing bakery called Babycakes. Sigh.

Thankfully, the owner has put out a cookbook for those who don't live in NYC. I personally needed a healthier way to bake up sweet concoctions in the kitchen. The owner offers vegan, gluten free and mostly sugar free treats. I can't wait to try* the banana bread recipe (ASAP) and obviously the cupcakes. Definitely will let everyone know how they turn out... and will either encourage you to try, or tell you to scrap it.

*tried the banana bread recipe. very delicious and even had to make a substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!